I am a professional Engineer with design, and project management experience. I have been working on various types of projects such as mining projects, infrastructure projects, port infrastructure projects, pharmaceutical projects, oil & gas.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Pasundan University
- Post Graduate Program – Professional Engineer, Bandung Institute of Technology
- Professional Engineer – The Institution of Engineers Indonesia (PII)
- Project Management Specialist, Construction Services Development Board of Indonesia (SKA LPJK).
- Institution of Engineers Indonesia
Professional Course / Training
Course and Seminar Attended
Some of courses and training have been taken:
- Global Environmental Social Governance, 2021 – AECOM University
- Unconscious Bias, 2021 – AECOM University
- Building Information Modeling, 2018 – AECOM University
- BIM360, 2018 – AECOM University
- 3D MEP Coordination, 2018 – AECOM University
- Global Anti-Bribery, 2018 – AECOM University
- Global Anticorruption, 2018 – AECOM University
- Professional Engineer, 2017 – The Institution of Engineers Indonesia
- Formwork Technology & Application, 2017 – MEVA
- Super Flat Concrete, 2016 – PT Holcim Indonesia
- FIDIC, 2014 – PT Haskoning Indonesia
- Leadership, 2012 – PT. Rekayasa Industri
- Strategic Thinking, 2012 – PT. Rekayasa Industri
- Project Management, 2012 – PT. Rekayasa Industri
- Primavera Risk Analysis, 2011 – PT. Semen Gresik
- Failure Analysis, 2005 – Pasundan University
I have been working as a professional trainer to provide some training and courses. I have conducted both engineering and project management training.
- Project Management for Engineers, 2019 – The Institution of Engineers Indonesia
- Primavera P6®, 2017 – PT BAMA
- Design and Installation of Organic Fertilizer Plant, 2009 – PT. Gatara
- Mechanical Design In-House Traning, 2009 – PT. Semen Andalas (Lafarge Group), Lhoknga
- 3D Engineering Design using Catia V6, 2007 – Pasundan University
- Bogasari Nugraha Reseach Award, 2005 – PT. Indofood Tbk
Mineral and Mining
I have been working on some cement plant projects since 2008. I have experienced either greenfield projects or brownfield projects.
Debottlenecking & Upgrading Program – Republic Cement, Philippines
I have been working for this program from 2018 until now. This program consists of 5 (five) different projects throughout the Philippines, a mixed brownfield project and a greenfield project.
Indarung VI, New Cement Plant Project – PT Semen Padang
I worked on this project in 2014. This project was located in West Sumatra, Indonesia. I worked as a project control manager.
The project scope of work was to build a full line of cement plants; The facilities were constructed: raw material preparation, raw mill, pyro-processing, cement mill, and dispatch facilities. The new cement plant line was designed to produce 3 million of cement per year.
Tonasa V, New Cement Plant Project – PT Semen Tonasa
I was involved in
Coal Export Terminal and Railways – PT Kereta Api Borneo
I managed the RHDHV’s team for FEED, Option-engineering, Construction planning, of a coal export terminal and railways.
The port was the first stage facility prior to the construction of the rail infrastructure and 20 million tons per year (MT pa) export port.
Onshore facilities: Stockpile, outgoing jetty conveyor, ship loader, and administration building. Offshore Facilities: Coal Barge Unloading Berth, Ro/Ro facility, Lo/Lo facility, Ship loading facility, outgoing conveyor system, access to Ro/Ro Lo/Lo and coal unloading area – jetty, and dredged areas.
Cement Plant Technical Audit – PT Semen Tonasa
I was involved in the technical audit team of Tonasa 4, in 2008. The project was located in South Sulawesi. The objective was to gather all the technical parameters to be analyzed and reported to the Board of Management for plant improvement.
Ferronickel Smelting Plant Technical Audit – PT Antam
I was involved in a ferronickel smelting plant technical audit in 2008. The project location was in South East Sulawesi. The plant was owned by PT. Antam Tbk. The objectives of this project were collecting and reviewing technical parameters regarding Antam’s Ferronickel Smelting Plant.
Food and Beverages
Warehouse Modification and New Line Production Oreo – PT. Mondelez Indonesia Manufacturing
I was assigned as Project Manager for EPCM – Warehouse Modification and New Line Production Oreo. The project was started in May 2020 and is planned to be completed by September 2021.
The warehouse modification project is a retrofitting project – brownfield project type, to upgrade size and its capacity. This warehouse is planned to store finished goods before being exported to EMEA Countries.
A new production line of Oreo L6 is planned to produce Oreo products to be distributed and exported to more than 26 countries.
LVP Production Facilities – PT. BBraun Indonesia
I managed BBraun’s Large Volume Parenteral (LVP) manufacturing plant project in 2017. I was assigned as Construction Manager.
The works were procured on a design and construction basis with Royal Haskoning DHV acting as the principal designer, and project,
It was built on an area of 19 hectares with an investment value of more than IDR 1 trillion. The facility was designed to manufacture Ecosol Ringer Lactate, Ecosol Sodium Chloride 0.9%, Ecosol Glucose 5%, Ecosol Glucose 10%, Ecosol Glucose 5% & Sodium Chloride 0.9%, Ecosol Water for Injection, and Sterofundin ISO.
Oil and Gas
Banyu Urip Project, EPC-5 – ExxonMobil Indonesia
I was involved in construction activities for the Banyu Urip Full Field Development in January 2012. The project itself was started in December 2011 and completed in 2014. Its central processing facility capacity was 185,000 barrels per day.
I was involved in EPC-5 Rekayasa Industri, whose constructed the infrastructure facilities, raw water intake facility, retention basin, administration office, operation and maintenance buildings, personnel housing, and infrastructure facilities.
Biodiesel Plant Marunda – PT. SMART Tbk
I worked with RoyalHaskoning DHV in 2016 for Biodiesel Plant Project. Royal HaskoningDHV was responsible for the design, project management, tender, quantity surveying, and construction management services.
I managed construction works of a biodiesel plant with a total capacity of 300,000 tons of biodiesel per year. The 3-hectare site was prepared to build the processing plants for Biodiesel, pre-treatment and crude glycerine refining. The project itself was completed in December 2016.
I had some experiences in Geothermal Power Plant when I was in college. I worked on some design analysis projects related to geothermal processes.
The power plant projects that I have been involved in:
Root Cause Analysis, Kamojang Plant – Indonesia Power
I was involved in a root cause analysis project in 2007. The plant is located in Kamojang, West Java.
Root Cause Analysis, Gunung Salak Plant – Indonesia Power
This project was completed in 2007. The project was located in Sukabumi, West Java.
All the shown images for illustrative purposes only. Those images are not filtered copyright, and labeled for reuse.