I am a professional Engineer with design, and project management experiences. I have been involving in various types of project such as mining project, infrastructure project, port infrastructure project, pharmaceutical project, oil & gas. I have been working as a professional for 12 years, consisting of 10 years in Indonesia and 2 years in the Philippines.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Professional Engineer – The Institution of Engineers Indonesia (PII)
- Project Management Specialist, Construction Services Development Board of Indonesia (SKA LPJK).
Professional Course / Training
Course and Seminar Attended
Some of course and training have been taken:
- Building Information Modeling, 2018 – AECOM University
- BIM360, 2018 – AECOM University
- 3D MEP Coordination, 2018 – AECOM University
- Global Anti-Bribery, 2018 – AECOM University
- Global Anticorruption, 2018 – AECOM University
- Professional Engineer, 2017 – The Institution of Engineers Indonesia
- Formwork Technology & Application, 2017 – MEVA
- Super Flat Concrete, 2016 – PT Holcim Indonesia
- FIDIC, 2014 – PT Haskoning Indonesia
- Leadership, 2012 – PT. Rekayasa Industri
- Strategic Thinking, 2012 – PT. Rekayasa Industri
- Project Management, 2012 – PT. Rekayasa Industri
- Primavera Risk Analysis, 2011 – PT. Semen Gresik
- Failure Analysis, 2005 – Pasundan University
I have been working as a professional trainer to provide some trainings and courses. I have conducted both engineering or project management training.
- Project Management for Engineers, 2019 – The Institution of Engineers Indonesia
- Primavera P6®, 2017 – PT BAMA
- Design and Installation of Organic Fertilizer Plant, 2009 – PT. Gatara
- Mechanical Design In-House Traning, 2009 – PT. Semen Andalas (Lafarge Group), Lhoknga
- 3D Engineering Design using Catia V6, 2007 – Pasundan University
- Bogasari Nugraha Reseach Award, 2005 – PT. Indofood Tbk
Mineral and Mining
I have been working for some cement plant projects since 2008. I have experienced either greenfield projects or brownfield projects.
Debottlenecking & Upgrading Program – Republic Cement, Philippines
I have been working for this program from 2018 until now. This program consists of 5 (five) different projects throughout the Philippines, a mix brownfield project and a greenfield project.
Indarung VI, New Cement Plant Project – PT Semen Padang
I worked in this project in 2014. This project was located in West Sumatra, Indonesia. I worked as project control manager.
The project scope of work was to build a full line of cement plant; The facilities were constructed: raw material preparation, raw mill, pyro-processing, cement mill, and dispatch facilities. The new cement plant line was designed producing 3 million of cement per year.
Tonasa V, New Cement Plant Project – PT Semen Tonasa
I involved in
Coal Export Terminal and Railways – PT Kereta Api Borneo
I managed the RHDHV’s team for FEED, Option-engineering, Construction planning, of a coal export terminal and railways.
The port was the first stage facility prior to the construction of the rail infrastructure and 20 million ton per year (MT pa) export port.
Onshore facilities: Stockpile, outgoing jetty conveyor, ship loader, and administration building. Offshore Facilities: Coal Barge Unloading Berth, Ro/Ro facility, Lo/Lo facility, Ship loading facility, outgoing conveyor system, access to Ro/Ro Lo/Lo and coal unloading area – jetty, and dredged areas.
Cement Plant Technical Audit – PT Semen Tonasa
I involved in technical audit team of Tonasa 4, in 2008 . The project was located in South Sulawesi. The objective was gathering all the technical parameter to be analyzed and reported to the Board of Management for plant improvement.
Ferronickel Smelting Plant Technical Audit – PT Antam
I involved in a ferro-nickel smelting plant technical audit in 2008. The project location was in South East Sulawesi. The plant was owned by PT. Antam Tbk. The objectives of this project were collecting and reviewing technical parameters regarding Antam’s Ferronickel Smelting Plant.
LVP Production Facilities – PT. BBraun Indonesia
I managed BBraun’s Large Volume Parenteral (LVP) manufacturing plant project in 2017. I was assigned as Construction Manager.
The works were procured on a design and construction basis with Royal Haskoning DHV acting as the principal designer, and project,
It was built on an area of 19 hectares with an investment value morethan IDR 1 trillion. The facility was designed to manufacture Ecosol Ringer Lactate, Ecosol Sodium Chloride 0.9%, Ecosol Glucose 5%, Ecosol Glucose 10%, Ecosol Glucose 5% & Sodium Chloride 0.9%, Ecosol Water for Injection, and Sterofundin ISO.
Oil and Gas
Banyu Urip Project, EPC-5 – ExxonMobil Indonesia
I involved in construction activities for the Banyu Urip Full Field Development in January 2012. The project itself was started in December 2011 and completed in 2014. Its central processing facility capacity was 185,000 barrels per day.
I involved in EPC-5 Rekayasa Industri, whose constructed the infrastructure facilities, raw water intake facility, retention basin, administration office, operation and maintenance buildings, personnel housing, and infrastructure facilities.
Biodiesel Plant Marunda – PT. SMART Tbk
I worked with RoyalHaskoning DHV in 2016 for Biodiesel Plant Project. Royal HaskoningDHV was responsible for the design, project management, tender, quantity surveying, and construction management services.
I managed construction works of a biodiesel plant with the
I had some experiences in Geothermal Power Plant when I was in college. I worked for some design analysis projects related to geothermal processes.
The power plant projects that I have involved in:
Root Cause Analysis, Kamojang Plant – Indonesia Power
I involved in a root cause analysis project in 2007. Plant is located in Kamojang, West Java.
Root Cause Analysis, Gunung Salak Plant – Indonesia Power
This project was completed in 2007. The project was located in Sukabumi, West Java.
All the shown images for illustrative purposes only. Those images are not filtered copyright, and labeled for reuse.